We would like to inform you that last few workshops are still available. Due to a short time before the meeting the workshop can be published electronically only.
Company workshop abstract submission deadline
20 May 2019
Method of Submission
Company workshop abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronic and/or printed version) to be distributed to all participants at the Meeting.