- Posters will be organized in the Poster Area located on the first floor, Foyer, according to numbers. Numbers of posters can be found in the list of posters in the poster area or in the Final programme.
- Poster boards will be octanorms (see the picture).
- Posters must be prepared in PORTRAIT style (please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster). The recommended dimensions (for a good legibility) are 93 cm wide by 110 cm high. Do NOT exceed the overall dimensions of the poster board (95 cm wide by 225 cm high).
- Fixing material (tapes) will be available in the Posters Area.
Poster session timing
- Posters should be set up in the poster area from 9:00 on Wednesday, 5 June 2019.
- The posters will be displayed during the whole meeting (5–7 June 2019) to facilitate exchange and discussions with your colleagues.
- Attended poster sessions will be on Wednesday, 5 June 2019, 18:15–19:15 (odd numbers, i.e., P1, P3, P5, etc.) and Thursday, 6 June 2019, 18:15–19:15 (even ID numbers, i.e., P2, P4, P6, etc.). Authors are expected to stand by their posters for the duration of the poster session, and be available to answer questions or walk people through their study as needed.
- Posters must be removed by 13:00 on Friday, June 7 at the latest. Those posters which will remain in the Poster Area after its closing will not be kept.